Sunday, February 19, 2012

"Cow Are You Feeling?"

My Aunt in Cali, hasn't been feeling very well at all. So I thought it was the perfect reason to make a card and use some items that I haven't used yet.
So lets start with the card.

I got the Create a Critter cartridge for my birthday in December and I hadn't had a chance to use it yet. I also hadn't used this really cute stamp set from CTMH, sadly they don't sell it anymore, but it's called Howdy. I loved this stamp set from last season's catalog and I couldn't wait to use it, seeing as we live on a ranch.
I used my Gypsy to weld together the barn and made that my card base. I made the card base about 12 inces long, so the card is about 6 inches when folded. I can't remember how tall I made it, but it fit in a regular sized envelope. The cow is made from CTMH cardstock papers and I used the Chocolate colored ink from Close To My Heart as well.

I chose this saying from the card, thought it went well.
I had a lot of fun using items that I hadn't before and had been wanting to!
I hope everyone can look through their fun scrapbooking stuff and find things you can use!
Have a great new week!
Miss T

No comments:

Post a Comment