Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Day 1

Hey guys,
I decided this year that I am going to do the 14 days of Valentines for my hubby. I never wanted to do it before because I thought it was super cheesy. But this year I had such a hard time figuring out what to get my husband that I decided, to give it a try.
I'm hoping to make a few videos of the making of the tags, but the thing is, I really do live in the boondocks. Meaning, my internet is pretty sad. So I did make a video of a Valentines day card that I made, but I can't get the video loaded. I think it might be too long for my internet to handle.
My internet is about a notch above old school dial-up.
So today was day 1, (obviously)! I made him a tag that said "You are a nice piece of meat" and it was attached to a bag of beef jerky. One of my hubbs favorite snacks.


 I made the tag a little huge, but I liked it. I cut two out at 4 inches with Lacey Labels. One in the shift mode and one without shift. The shifted cut was cut in red and painted with a light layer of white paint, then I distressed the edges with my CTMH edge distresser. I embossed he top layer with the embossing folder block hearts from Provo, Craft. I inked the edges with the CTMH Holiday Red Stamp Pad, as well as the words. I popped the words up with the foam dimensionals, and wrapped some random ribbon around the bottom.
I hope you guys enjoyed the card and have a great Valentines! (=
Thanks,
Tina

https://tinagrawe.myctmh.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment