Friday, February 3, 2012

I Am Banana's For You



Day 3 of 14. I left my husband a banana for day 3 and he didn't find it! I left it in the fridge and he woke up late and didn't have time  for breakfast, little does he know if he had opened the fridge he would have had a breakfast on the go! 
So I cut the tag at 3 and 3/4 from lacy labels and used some plain raffia that i smudged with the Holiday Red ink.
Pretty simple stuff. I'll bee posting again tomorrow, and I hope you guys are enjoying these 14 days of Valentine's I know I am having fun with it, and I do hope to get a video up soon.
I also need to know that I did NOT come up with these ideas by myself, I have stolen most of them from Pinterest. And you are more then welcome to follow me! 
Have a great day all and I'll be back tomorrow!
Thanks,
Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment