Thursday, March 1, 2012

Valentines Book (So late, I know!)

Holy Cow, what a horrible blogger I am!!
It has been so long since I have blogged and  I feel so bad about it! It has been even longer since I have made that video I promised. I feel shame!
The good news is that  I have been crafting. The bad news is my internet stinks and I can only do so much at a time. So right now I am going to upload the video and then hopefully this week I will be able to upload the pictures of my other crafts.
As you can see the video was really fast so I didn't go into a ton of details, but like I tried to explain I was in a hurry because it was like 2 AM and I was exhausted but I really wanted to get it done.
Like I said the paper I used was from the CTMH paper collection Sweet Hearts, which I am pretty sure has been retired. (Sorry about that). I also used the coordinating stickers with the book.
I found some great little stickers and frames, and metal embellishments from a JoAnn's and Target dollar spots. The little tag that is on the second page for my wedding, the one that says 'everlasting love'. Is just a regular price tag that  I bought from walmart. They have a pack of about 100 for maybe $2. I just cut out the saying from a word pack of vellum that I got from JoAnn's.
I had a lot of fun with this book and it really did not take long at all. I had a lot of fun with it and my hubby really enjoyed it as well.
The video that I got the idea from was this one...
  It doesn't take long at all to make and you an do so much with it.
I cut up some cardboard and used those as the front ad back covers just to give it a little extra strength.
Like I said I have a lot of other projects to post and I am hoping to set a goal for myself to make at least 1-2 videos a moth. So we'll see how that goes, and hopefully you all are enjoying them.
Have a great March month and I'll be back soon!
Miss T

No comments:

Post a Comment