Saturday, February 11, 2012

Pink Stamper Blog Hop

I haven't done one of Robyn's blog hops in such a long time, I think it was last Summer! I am so glad that I am back in the habit of crafting everyday and actually posting! I was so excited about this blog hop because I have been making my hubby a Valentine colored brag book for work. So I already had a lot of the colors and Valentine themed things out to use.
The criteria for the project is to use a circle, the color red, pink ribbon, and more then one [Pink Stamper] stamp.


I JUST realized as I was uploading this picture, that I forgot to add pink ribbon! What a doof I can be. Well I tried.
For my circle I used a piece of grunge board and stamped my sentiment on it.
For the color red, I used embossing powder on the pink square paper, as well as red ink for my sentiment.
For the 2 different stamps, I used the sentiment and the back round two step on the pink square of paper.
The base is a standard 8.5X11" paper cut in half and folded at 4.25".
I cut the pink square at 3X3 and the scalloped circle by 4.25". I wrapped some thread around the scallop circle to give it a little pop, too bad I didn't do it in pink because then maybe I could have passed that off as pink ribbon, LOL (= I got the butterfly's from CTMH as well as the patterned paper.
Hope you all liked the card even though I forgot the ribbon. I really enjoyed making it and plan on keeping it on display in my office for while on my card frame.
As I am looking at the picture I don't know if I like the grunge board it seems to not really match...O-well I still enjoy it. (=
Have a great week all and I 'll be back Wednesday!!
Miss T

No comments:

Post a Comment