Sunday, February 5, 2012

Day 4 and 5

Sorry I didn't have time to post yesterday. It was a crazy and fun Saturday. But the good news is, that means I have 2 pictures today!
Here is day 4 (yesterday),  first:
Day 4
 I didn't have a gift for this tag, it was just the little love message.
Again I used Lacy Labels and Holiday Red ink from Close To My Heart. I used random buttons that I have and a white prima flower that I inked.


Day 5
For day 5 I used my Old West Cricut Cartridge. As you can see this one was extremely simple. But it is way cute, and the Hubster really liked it. It was perfect for Sunday because it was Fast Sunday and we chew gum after we take the Sacrament.
I have been hiding them in different places every day, so he has a new surprise in a new place every time. That's why this is my the light switch. (=

I'd like to take this chance and express how much I have enjoyed this wonderful Sunday. I had a great day at Church and enjoyed a great evening at home with my family. I was  nervous to go to church today, but I continued to have a calming feeling and I had the most amazing lessons. I got to visit with friends and feel my Saviors love. I know that my Heavenly Father loves me and my family, and I am so incredibly grateful for the countless blessing that he has bestowed upon my family. There are so many I can't even begin to count. But they are as big as the beautiful acreage we live on, to as small as being able to scrapbook everyday.
I hope you all had a great Sunday and have a great week!
Thanks for taking a look at my blog,
Tina (=

No comments:

Post a Comment