Friday, March 16, 2012

St. Patty's Card!

Hey all, Happy St. Patrick's Day! I have a cute little card to share with you and a video of me putting it together.


I had a lot of fun coming up with the idea of this card. But I was majorly sad when I realized how small I had cut it out. But I made it work by making a small 4"x4" card. It wasn't my favorite at first because of how frustrated I was about how small it was. But it is growing on my and looks really cute on my card board display!




So in case you can't tell, I was nervous while making this card. It was my first time making a card on camera, so there is a lot of editing. I also must apologize for the the silence, I don't know how to do music on my videos yet, plus the copyright laws. (= So if any of you have any advice about music, please let me know!! (=
In the end I had a lot of fun making the card and I really hope that you all enjoy it and get inspired. 
Have a great St. Patrick's Day and enjoy your festivities!
--Miss T

No comments:

Post a Comment