Sunday, March 11, 2012

Rodeo Layouts (and video)

Hey all, how have you guys been? I have been busy, busy, busy, but luckily I have been crafting.
About 2-3 weeks ago we went to the San Antonio rodeo and it was so fun. We spent the night down there and we got up bright and early and got to go see one of our cows show in the Mini Herford competition. His name is Chrome and he did pretty good.
Also this past Friday my hubby and I went to the Houston Rodeo and got to see Reba live in concert! It was my first real concert and it was amazing! I loved seeing her live. She is so funny and so sweet. Her voice is amazing and she is just beyond great!
So with the rodeos under our belt for the  year I thought it was a good idea to get some layouts done so I could have them ready for when I print my pictures.
So here are a few pictures of them....



 

I made all three of these from 3 different paper packs that I have had for what seems like FOREVER! I actually have a lot of paper packs, but  I hardly use them. I'm not sure why, but I just have them sitting there. So I put these three to use.
Here is a video of the pages showing them close up and I tell you a bit more about them.

Hope you all had a great weekend!
--Miss T

No comments:

Post a Comment