Sunday, March 25, 2012

Maniac Monday!

In my opinion as a mother, is that Monday's are always crazy, wild, hectic, frustrating, and just plain exhausting!
So it is my new personal goal to get a little joy and excitement into them!
Three or four days out of the week my family and I go on a walk around our property, usually around our pond, and it's always a lot of fun. After we go on our walks, we come back to our house and either have more down time before bed, or we just get ready for bed depending on the time of our walk.
When we have the down time, we usually let the girls watch some Nick jr. while my hubby watches with them and works on his computer, He does IT for an oil company. Anyway so when they are doing that, I usually runaway to the office and start paper crafting.
This is what I did tonight...

I used my gypsy and the cartridge, Opposites Attract for the title.
But for the # 1 I used the cartridge,  Cuttin' Up. I wanted a real thick number.

This is the bottom right corner

Here is the close up the title

This is the view so you can see the frame that I used and that  I used foam tape on the number 1 

This layout was made with all CTMH pruducts, except for when I sewed the paper, LOL.
The paper pack was the Wings collection, the cardstock colors and inks used were; cocoa, juniper, and colonial white. The sticker pack was Veranda, and the frame was part of the dimensional accents we have called Framed Fun.

Again my goal is to have anew project by every "Maniac Monday". But like Monday's are, I won't know what the project is until I do it. It will either be a layout, a card, or any kind of project I can think of.
Have a great week and I'll see you again on Maniac Monday's! (=
--Miss T

No comments:

Post a Comment