Sunday, May 6, 2012

Maniac Monday

Holy cow! It is really hard to get back into your regular routine when you have been gone for so long! We spent 2 weeks in the car on our road trip. We didn't stay longer then 3 nights in one place, it was crazy, but man it was fun! My husband and I are truly blessed to have such great little girls that are willing to put up with our crazy trip plans. My 5 and 3 year old were amazing on the road and while I don't know that I want to do another crazy trip again anytime soon, I'm happy to know that I can if I need to.
Now on to Maniac Monday. I started MM a little over a month ago because I feel like everyone is always so busy on Mondays  that they don't get time to craft and have fun and spend time on their hobbies. SO I try to find time during the week to paper craft and post it by Monday so everyone who follows can have a little break and a little inspiration. 
I do have to admit that this week I totally cheated. I am still trying to get into the groove of things. I was going to post last week since tat was our first Monday home, but we brought my niece home with us and we had a lot of fun with her. 
I did make a scrapbook for my husbands co-worker this past week but  I have yet to download the pictures.
So for now here is my little girls bathroom. I found these Winnie-The Pooh clings at the .99 cent store. And since we have a WTP themed bathroom, I snatched them up!

Over The Towel Rack

Right side of the tub

Left side of the tub, (above the faucet to the tub)

Middle back wall of the tub

Light switch

The tub and the clings
It was a lot of fun putting these up. My little girls helped me decide where to put them while they were bathing. But since they are 3 and 5, we moved things around and so some of them aren't sticking that great. I'm sure it doesn't help that I got them from the .99 cent store so I am sure they a re super old!  LOL. 
I'm tempted to go back and get more, but  I really have no idea what I would use them for. 
So hope you all have a great week and when I make my mothers day card I will post it ASAP!

--Miss T

No comments:

Post a Comment