Sunday, May 20, 2012

Maniac Monday May 20, 2012

Last night was my Church's fundraiser for the youth camps. We asked all the members to either come up with a service or bring an object for auction. Such as: painting, food, clothing, poster, crafts, jewelry, toys, gift cards, and so on.
I am so proud of the youth in my church because we made more then enough for the boy and the girls to go to camp! I am also super grateful to all the members in the ward for their participation and donations!

I donated 2 different things; a service, and an object. For my service I offered some Cricut lessons. I heard that there were some sisters in the ward that either had a cricut and wanted to learn to use it properly, or there were some who were interested in learning so that they could decide if they wanted one or not. The bidding went well and I am excited to teach with my cricut!
The other thing I gave for auction was a pack of 10 homemade occasion cards such as; his and her birthday, Christmas, Easter, Mother's Day, Father's Day, Valentines, Thank you, and so on.

So my post for Maniac Monday is some of the cards that I made for the auction. Here they are:

I made this Mother's Day Card with the Sophia paper pack

Girl Birthday Card
Used the Olivia CTMH PP 

Used a combination of PP from CTMH on this Father's Day card

Used the Wonderland PP from CTMH on this card.
Sadly most of the paper packs that I used are retired and I do apologize. But we do have some great new Workshops on the Go. Just visit me at tinagrawe.myctmh.com or you can email me at tina@thegrawes.com and I will put an order in for you ASAP!

These last three pictures are of the Boy birthday card that I made using a retired Paper Pack from CTMH. The reason why I took some pictures of this card is for 2 reasons. 
1: there isn't a lot of masculine cards out there and 2: I wanted to show how even though this is a level one paper pack that is mainly used for people who are just starting out with scrapbooking or just like the fast and simple, "get it done" approach. Doesn't mean that you can't use it for something else and make it completely adorable! 

The whole piece of Paper

The paper after I cut it up.
I only used paper from this ONE piece of paper.

The card. At first it wasn't my favorite, but I really do like how it ended up.
The bakers twine is from CTMH and the buttons are some that I have from my collection.
The arrow and the inks are all from CTMH, but I believe the arrow was retired with te paper pack.

Hope you all enjoyed my card and you find inspiration everyday and in everything! 
Thanks all,

--Miss T (=


No comments:

Post a Comment