Monday, May 14, 2012

Maniac Monday: Thinking Of You Card

Here is a video I made of a card for my Husbands Grandma. I realize I am actually posting this on Tuesday, but the day got away from me and I had o extra time this weekend either.

Warning this video has an extreme amount of babbling from me because I am so tired in the video.
I also must warn and apologize about how close I am in the video. I got a new table top tri-pod and I didn't realize I was of camera during some parts. Also I did not think about how my arm was cutting through the camera when I reached for things or that my left hand was covering everything I was doing.

Like I said in the video, my right arm is paralyzed so I thought that recording from the left was better, but now I'm thinking maybe not. I'll mess around some more and try to find the right angle.


Thanks to small but great group of followers and to my subscribers on YouTube.
If you need anything from CTMH please let me know and I'll be happy to order for you!
Thanks again,
--Miss T


No comments:

Post a Comment