Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Mother's Day Project

I was planning on doing a card for my Mother's Day post, I even had a sketch  all planned out for the card. But I had Activity Days tonight with my church and I thought I should do a Mother's Day project with them for Sunday. So this is what I came up with. Mind you they are 8 and 9 year olds and we only have an hour together. So it had to be simple, fast, fun, and cute as possible! 







My girls would not let me take any pictures of them making theirs which made me sad so I only have the one frame that my 5 and 3 year old daughters helped me make for their Grandma.
I took my Cricut and 4 different cartridges so the girls could pick out their own image for the middle.
I got this one from the internet and used MTC

Hope you all have a great rest of the week and enjoy Mother's Day weekend with yuor special Mommy's and Grandma's!

--Miss T

No comments:

Post a Comment