Thursday, September 1, 2011

Confession Time

OK first of all I got the email from CTMH and fe-dex today that said my stuff has shipped, YAY!  I am so excited, so sometime early next week will be my post about the kit!
But here is where the confession comes in, I am scared to do a video, but taking pictures is so long and hard to do. The reason why I am afraid to do the video is because my right arm is paralyzed and I don't know how I feel about recording myself doing crafts, when my hand will be in the "spotlight". HAHAHA
I don't know if people are just being nice or what, but usually they say they never even noticed my arm and the fact that it's paralyzed, so that helps with my self consciousnesses. (even though I'm usually not self conscious because I myself forget daily, and hourly about it) But if the video is just my hands, obviously y'all will notice, and I am not sure how I feel about that, or how y'all will feel about that. Especially since you'll be looking at my "little tight hand", (as my 4 yr old calls it), I don't want to bother anyone, -LOL.
Anyway that is my post for the day. I am trying to get in the habit of posting at least 3-4 times a week, so for awhile it might just be me rambling but at least I'll be posting.
Thanks y'all
T

No comments:

Post a Comment