Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Farm Raised

My family and I live on an awesome ranch, and my 4 year old loves mucking stalls with her grandma! Do not ask me why she enjoys it so much, but apparently she is good at it and she keeps mom company. Of course being able to ride after doing the dirty work doesn't hurt, I'm sure!

Anyway my mom got me the Country Life cricut cartridge, and I just love it! It has been out for a while and I have been dying for it for such a long time! As soon as my kids were in bed and I too care of some things around the house I got to work!

This is my first page layout that I have done with a CTMH paper pack. I used the elemental pack, and it worked perfect for this layout! 

The only paper that isn't CTMH is the barn because I really don't have a lot of papers yet. I think that is why it took me so long to do anything with the paper. I don't want to use it all and then it be gone, haha.

The blue print is cut at 9X9 the peach pattern is 3.5X12

I cut my barn out at 3.5
 I loved how simple it was to put together and how adorable it turned out!
All the papers are from different places and I have had them forever. I'm sorry I can't remember the brands.

I wrapped some twin around 3 times and popped up the words with some  foam stickers.
I used the the coordinating cardstocks from the elemental pack..
Cut at 3.5 inches as well.

Here is the page again. I just loved how it came out and it was really fast and simple!
 I couldn't help but post this page even though it is so super late! And don't worry I have not forgotten about the giveaway, I hope you haven't either. (=

No comments:

Post a Comment