Wednesday, August 31, 2011

New Adventures of the Heart!! =D

I am so excited and nervous at the same time! I love scrapbooking, card making, sewing, anything craft like, and now I am hoping to get even better at it.
I joined a company called Close To My Heart. They have great products, a great variety of things and even corresponding/matching ribbons, brads, papers, stamps and everything. The best thing about hem, is that they have GREAT prices.
I absolutely cannot wait until I get my kit!! I wish it's didn't take up to 14 days, patience is not a great virtue that I hold, LOL.
My favorite thing about the company is that they got together with Cricut and made the Art Philosophy cartridge! So the cartridge has 700 images on it and CTMH has stamps that work with some of the images that you can cut out! How amazing is that?!   This is where my lack of patience is hard to deal with. I have to wait until next month, (October) to get the cartridge, but that's because of personal reasons only.
Anyway I want it so bad because when you buy it from them, they send you some of that stamp sets that work with the cartridge plus some other goodies!
So here's my scoop, I love being a stay at home mom more then anything, my babies are the world to me! But I also love learning new things and who doesn't love making a little $$ on the side. So my first goal with joining to CTMH is to learn more about how I can become better at crafting, and to share my passion with all those who are interested in learning about it. Then if I make some money then I'll be so stoked. But that's not a huge priority here, it is a priority, but for now not a huge one. I'm just starting with the company and I really just want to be able to learn more about them before I get crazy ahead of myself.  (Which brings up the question, why am I already posting? -LOL)
So those are my rambling and excitement for now. I am so excited that I have 3 followers, I never thought in a million years that I'd actually reach anyone! So thank you tbabutterfly, JustYolie, and Respect my Kraft. You guys are great and I'm so happy you enjoyed my posts so far.
Hope everyone has a great rest of the week and I'll  be sure to post as soon as I get my kit! (maybe sooner)   (=
T

http://www.closetomyheart.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment