Monday, August 15, 2011

My Pink Stamper Pinkalicious Blog hop

Here is a card that I made for mypinkstamper.com blog hop.
The challenge was to show your style by making your favorite thing. You could pick a color, or a cartridge or whatever you want. I picked my favorite border punch by ek success, and some prima's.



I left the tag blank so that later on I can add whatever saying I need to, depending on who will be receiving this card.
I got the paper from DCWV metallic mat stack. And the raw chip board I got from a store in Utah when I was visiting, I can't remember the brand and then I got the gold ribbon from a scrapbooking tote kit I got a couple years ago from Sam's Club. I inked the edges of the chipboard with some brown permanent stamp pad.

5 comments:

  1. Oo la la, this is tres chic! I love the copper metal sheen. Gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really pretty, I like the gentle color on the flowers!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super elegant!!! Love the copper! Thanks for linking up and hopping with us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ladies! I feel so special that people are actually looking at my blog, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Veryy pretty...I love the flowers detailing and the color scheme looks elegant!

    -Kristen

    ReplyDelete