Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Name change!

I decided to change the name of my blog.

I liked Miss T's Crafts because I live in Texas and everyone down here says Miss, Mrs, or Mr. My name is Cristina, but  I go by Tina. A few years ago my mommy in law decided to drop the 'na' part from my name and just call me T.
Well after a while I didn't really like that the blog name sounded like Misty's Crafty Things, because, well my name is not Misty.

After thinking about it for a while I decided that my favorite craft fashion is cute! I love vintage, and distressing, and glamour, and even modern, I love ANY type of craft, paper or not. But the kind I like to make, and the type that  I seem to be best at is CUTE!
I looked up my name Tina once in baby name book and it said, little, lively and cute, I am not sure that I agree with all that, but I do like that it helped me decide on my new blog name.

Cute-T-Crafts. So when you are saying it, it sounds like, cutie crafts! (=
I'm a dork I know but I love it anyway!

Have a great week/weekend all!

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment