Friday, October 7, 2011

CTMH Gathering part 2!

FINALLY I have time to blog my gathering, I am so excited. I had a lot of fun at the gathering and I think my friends did as well.
I didn't get a chance to take pictures during the gathering, but  I do have some of the project I did with them as well as the decorations.
So here they are....
here's the display that I had laid out for the ladies to see

A close up, my friend and upline Penny brought some of her beautiful cards and frames and candles
that she's made with CTMH products.

A banner that I made for the party. (Still hanging in my dining room hehe)

prettiness 

here is a close up of some of the products. And a memory game I made my girls.

made some yummy pumpkin spice cupcakes and topped them with a than you stamp 

some stamps, brads, liquid glass, stamp cleaner, and ribbon

Everyone got a little gift bag with the project that we made


The card that we made
 Apparently these pictures loaded backwards so stay with me while I explain everything backwards. (=

the butterflies after I sponged them

base of the card after I sponged it, LOL

The layers to the card and their measurements.
Brown: 4x4, turquoise: 1 1/2x3 3/4 pattern: 3 3/4x3 3/4 

cutting the paper

sponging the butterfly.  (that's my little hand on the right -see confession post)

to add ink to paper or anything with some texture and give it a distressed look, dip a sponge onto your ink and rub onto the paper either in a circular motion, along the edge, or in just a back and forth motion.
So that was my gathering. It was a lot of fun and I can't wait to have another!

No comments:

Post a Comment